This post is sponsored by Celestial Seasonings but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
One of my resolutions for 2019 is to get more sleep. And one of the ways i’m accomplishing this is by establishing relaxing nighttime routines.
We’ve worked hard to find our “sweet spot” – the time the magic happens because we all know 5PM is basically “meltdown o’clock” in toddler land. We needed to move up our dinner time to make sure we were able to incorporate relaxing activities post-dinner.
- Bath – the girls love a warm bath (don’t we all) – sometimes i’ll add a drop of lavender essential oil to help them relax after a busy day. The lavender ends up helping relax me too!
- Books – reading our favorite books as a family is something we’ve always loved doing, but making it part of our concrete routine has been a great thing for everyone to look forward to at the end of the day.
- Healthy tea – drinking a relaxing tea is one of the things I definitely look forward to most at the end of the day. Celestial Seasonings offers a great selection of healthy, relaxing teas that not only promote a restful night sleep but also support your body!
These are some of my favorite!
- Sleepytime Extra: Promotes relaxation, caffeine and gluten free, no artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives. *with calming valerian
- Sleepytime Detox: Promotes natural cleansing, caffeine and gluten free, no artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives. *with aloe, green rooibos and dandelion root
- Sleepytime Sinus Soother: Promotes respiratory comfort, uplifting menthol aroma and flavor, caffeine and gluten free, no artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives. *with soothing tulsi and nettle
The Celestial Seasonings teas are full of flavor but never contain anything artificial!!
You can grab these and many of the other flavorful teas from Celestial Seasonings at your local Walmart! Bonus: you can even add them to your curbside pickup #momwin
What are some of the relaxing routines you and your family do to promote a restful nights sleep?!